On Sportihome, each member can invite friends, thus awarding them €35 of travel credit, valid for one year, counting from the moment they sign up, as long as they sign up within 10 days of your referral.
As a reward, the person inviting earns €20 of travel creditas soon as the person invited makes their first booking as a guest, and €80when the person invited becomes a host and receives the first booking.
How do I earn travel credits by referring others?
- Go to the referral page (https://sportihome.com/referral) to invite your friends by email or share your unique invitation link on your favourite social media networks.
- If your friends sign up in the 10 days following your invitation, they'll receive €35 travel creditthanks to you, which will be automatically discounted from their first booking, as long as it's made within 1 yearof signing up.
- You earn €20when they take their first trip and €80when they receive their first booking as a host, and you can accumulate up to €2000. You can view all the info related to your invitation account at any time, including available travel credits and your friends' activities in Menu>Invitation
Which bookings are eligible?
For a booking to be eligible, its total cost must be (excluding guests' fees and taxes)at least €75. The booking must also be made and paid for through the Sportihomeplatform. In return, the person inviting shall receive €20of travel credit as soon as the invited friend makes their first trip.
How do I use my travel credits?
The travel credits will automatically appear on the payment page when a booking of more then €75(excluding guests' fees and taxes)is made through the website or the Sportihome app.
Each user may accumulate more up to €2000 travel credit by referring friends. Each travel credit earned must be used within a year of the day it's been emitted. After this period, travel credits expire.
If you make a number of bookings with a travel credit that's lower than the total cost of the bookings, you'll see the travel credit appear in the payment pages of each of the bookings. However, this travel credit will only be applied to the first booking you confirm. As soon as you confirm that first booking, you use up your travel credit and it will therefore no longer appear in the payment pages of any other booking request you may have pending.
If the sum of the travel credits you've earned is higher than the total cost of a booking, the travel credit will be applied on a pro-rated basis. Your credit balance will remain in place for a future trip, as long as it's taken within the period of validity of each coupon.
The travel credits take the form of discounts that can neither be transferred nor paid out in cash. The travel credits cannot be grouped together from several accounts to benefit one single user.
It is also not possible to use a discount code together with a travel credit. If you enter a discount code, it will be applied instead of your travel credit, which will remain in place for a future trip.
What will happen to my travel credit if a booking is cancelled?
If the host cancels a booking, the travel credits are automatically returned, in full, to the guest. If the guest cancels a trip, the travel credit is considered used up and cannot be restored.
Are there limits to the sharing of referral links?
Referrals are to be used strictly for personal and non-commercial purposes. It is therefore strictly forbidden to:
- Publish or communicate referral links on commercial websites
- Conduct paid campaigns to promote/advertise your referral link
- Spam strangers with mass mailing, instant messaging or SMS that contain referral links
- Use automatised systems such as bots to propagate referral links
Whom can I invite?
You can invite your friends or family, thus allowing them to earn €35 of travel credit, as long as they're not already registered with Sportihome and they validate their registration within a period of 10 daysfrom the date of your invitation.
If someone receives a number of invitations or referral links, the referrer who receives the reward is the one whose referral results in the first registration followed by a booking on Sportihome as a guest and/or host.
Sportihome reserves to right to suspend or terminate the referral program at any time, for any reason.